Wednesday 1 February 2012

Seed Sleepover

















Last week I had a visit from some friends from back home that I don't get to see very often. Jess lives in Paris and Tom is studying at Warwick so it was great to have them in London with me for a few days. On the Wednesday evening we went to see Ron Sexsmith at the Union Chapel in Islington which was a beautiful venue. The concert was great and Ron's voice sounded so pure and pitch-perfect. On Thursday we wondered around Borough Market for some tasty lunch and in the evening Jess and I made fish tacos which were delicious. I'm never buying guacamole from Sainsbury's again, the home made stuff is on another level of green juicy goodness. I keep selfishly trying to convince Jess to move to London with me but obviously the allure of Paris is too strong. I don't blame her really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment